Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Updated News on The Enchanted Witchery Website

The Magickal Cupboard Shop at Enchanted Witchery.com opened just a few months ago...the response to the site overwhelming.. It really was a labor of love creating it and I am beyond happy that you all love it as well!
As we all know there is always room for improvement in everything we do, whether in our daily routines or business. I heard your beautiful comments and also suggestions and took action..
The Shop is undergoing a revamping and the New and Improved site is coming along just beautifully.
I am very excited and looking forward to sharing it with my customers & friends.
You will Find new categories, easier to navigate sections and lots and lots of
New Enchanted Witchery Products..
I will keep everyone posted to the official Grand Re Opening date.. it shouldn't be much longer..

No comments:

Post a Comment