Wednesday, September 28, 2011

1000 Sales on Etsy...

We are almost there...1000 Sales in The Magickal Cupboard Shop...
We are just about 20 Sales away from this Magick Number..  And Invite You to share in the Excitement..
For the Lucky Person who makes the 1000 th Purchase  I will be Giving a $50.00 Gift Ccertificate to use in
The Magickal Cupboard Shop... So come celebrate with us.. lets see who the Lucky Person will be..
Many Many Thanks to All for helping Luna Enchantments ~ Magickal Cupboard Reach this Milestone on Esty!
I feel so Blessed and give Much Thanks to my Patron Goddess Yemeya  for her Love & Wisdom's...and to all of you who have become not only my Customers but now Friends..
After Twenty Eight years in Magickal Practice and  Twenty Four in Business, I have been given the opportunity to help and assist so many..  For this I feel Blessed as well!
My Sincere Thanks
Many Blessings
Lady MoonRaven HPs

No comments:

Post a Comment